How She Wore it: Accessorize Your Accessories!

/
0 Comments
It's definitely that time of the year to start bundling up! If you are a big accessories fiend like me, you are probably disappointed that all your beautiful jewelry are getting covered up by your multiple layers of much-needed winter gear! 
Here is a little something that I use to accessorize my thick winter shell!
 I clip these beautiful vintage cinches by Dirty Librarian Chains on my scarves, sweaters & even boots!

  
Cousteau Cinch $70.00



  
Seahorse Clip: $70.00



I have also started doing some scarf layering! I love some of the prints on my summer scarves but they are just not warm enough for this brutal weather... now I simply back it up with another plain scarf & stabilize the two layers with a cinch!
 Cotton Patterned Scarf: Uniqlo $10
Plain Black Scarf: H&M $15
Try it & let me know what you think!




You may also like

No comments: