How She Wore it- Bind Your Fingers!

/
1 Comments
I know we've been raving about 2-3 finger dusters in what seems like forever now, but people have been picking up these babies in pairs!
It's addictive!

I gave my friend Chantelle a Duel Mini Knuckle Duster a while back, and she recently came into the store and picked up our Spine Dusters in gold brass and have been wearing the two together! Since then, I've been introducing the the pair together and people are loving it!

Duel Mini Knuckle Duster
Spine Duster
{Available in: Sterling Silver/ Gold Brass/ Red Copper}

I wear my 3 finger Bad Ass Elegance Knuckle Duster everyday so this is how I've been layering mine. People often asking me why I would bind my fingers? Well, I actually got all the dusters a half size bigger so it allows movement. In fact, I'm wearing them right now as I type away on the keyboard...

Bad Ass Elegance Knuckle Duster
Duel Mini Knuckle Duster
Spine Duster
{Available in Sterling Silver/ Gold Brass/ Red Copper}

Apart from obsessing with layering different dusters on one hand, I have recently pampered myself with one of these on the other! This is the Carry Me Away Knot 2-finger ring with adjustable back so you can wear it on any two finger! I love it!

Carry Me Away Knot 2-Finger Ring
{Currently Only Available in Gold Brass}

Mix and match your own, show us how you wear yours!
Check out all the other dusters we have ONLINE



You may also like

1 comment: