Countdown to Spring...Shop the Look!

/
0 Comments
Posted by Christina M.

We're officially in the single digits tomorrow - 9 days to Spring!  Lord knows we've suffered enough this winter. We deserve some milder weather finally.  I feel it already - Spring is in the air!

9 days to Spring also means 9 days to transition your wardrobe.  Get ready, ladies.  

One of my favorite Spring wardrobe staples is a leather jacket.  Leather is timeless - it can dress up any outfit.  Sometimes (like today), all I want to wear is a loose shirt and leggings...throw on my leather jacket and it looks like I've actually put some thought and effort into it!  ;)





Shop The Look Here!

Questions?  We would love to hear from you!  Email info@alibinyc.com.

Don't forget to follow @ALIBINYC on Instagram and Twitter.

xo




You may also like

No comments: