What's in my purse?

/
0 Comments
Posted by Christina M.

I don't know about you, but I'm always curious about what other women are carrying in their purses.  It's kind of like when you're at a party, and you open up the medicine cabinet in the bathroom for a little harmless snooping.  You know you've done it!

Today, I'm inviting you to "snoop" around in my purse.  I can't leave the house without most of these things.





Simply click on the links below to purchase something to add to your own purse.

Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier Hobo | Marc Jacobs Cash Pouch | Michael Kors Gramercy Sunglasses | ALIBI Business Cards | Tocca Florence Eau de Parfum Rollerball | Nars Orgasm Lip Gloss | Nars Mineral Powder Compact | Deborah Lippmann Nail Laquer | Alibi Double V Ring | Benefit They're Real Mascara | Davines Medium Hairspray | Tarina Tarantino Sparkle Mirror | Bliss High Intensity Hand Cream

Enjoy!

Questions or Comments? We would love to hear from you!  Email info@alibinyc.com.

xo


You may also like

No comments: